• Track changes occurring inside materials during formation on the static to millisecond scale.
• Depth-profile strain analysis using high-energy X-rays.
• Looking inside concrete mixtures for phase and structure mapping during wetting.
• Follow aging processes at microscopic scales with long-term sample monitoring.
• Strain and stress analysis using energy-dispersive X-ray diffraction.
• Damage and failure testing on coatings using X-ray diffraction.
• Watching material flow in casting and injection processes.
• Monitoring solidification processes in melts and alloys.
• Studying buried interfaces.